Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Best Web Hosting in Malaysia

I browse around finding reliable Malaysia based web hosting and domain provider .
come across this web hosting company: www.onebytes.com.my
the company offer great deal of hosting package for light to heavy user..


The hosting plan will have these features:
  • Tools for Blogs, CMS, Portals, E-commerce.
  • Discussion boards, community forums.
  • Guestbooks..
  • Billing Systems.
  • Image, Photo Galleries.
  • Mailing lists.
  • Polls/Surveys..
  • Project Management Suites.
  • Wiki Communities....
  • Fantastico
  • 24/7 Technical Support
  • High Speed Xeon Servers.
  • Multiple Language Control Panel.
  • Free Web Templates, scripts, etc.
  • Free Web Site Builder.
  • 30-Day Unconditional Money Back guarantee.
Wide affordable variety of hosting plan range from 100mb capacity up to 10.000mb storage with a very generous bandwith and many other free extras offered by this local company.

yearly price range from: RM 10, RM 25, RM 40, RM60, RM 120 and RM 180

Few hours a go before making my final decision to buy few hosting plan from this company
i have a chat with their sales support.

I found out that with the package i choose (SP B) I'm able to host up tp 10 domain with single control panel.
another thing is that I'm allowed to install Django which not many hosting company (incl exabytes) allowed their customer to install the application with their shared low-cost hosting plan.

So pretty much I'm quite confident that I making the right decision (finger crossed), and for you guys who wish to purchase own hosting and domain you can subscribe to their service and it will be nice if you can follow this link: http://www.onebytes.com.my/clients/aff.php?aff=119
and let me become ur referral and earn a lil bit :)

No comments: